Saturday, February 2, 2013

(chapter 6) HAVING FUN WITH JB!!

of course she was stunned. She almost fainted but I managed to keep herself together.

"thank you. I was worried sick about it. thank you so much!" I said thankfully but humbled as I stretched my hand to recieve my phone.
"I was going to the water park to shoot Beauty And The Beat music video."
"just saying. you could come if you want. "then added quickly
"are you kidding me? me, follow you!"
"It´s your...."
"yes, yes please, I mean thank you, please....I don´t know what to say"
"it´s okey." he flashed his pretty smile at me then continued ,"then we have to go now before there is too much traffik"

"It was a pleasure meeting you. OMG. so she was telling me the truth" Angel said ,pointing at me and by "she", she meant me. they posed for a pic and Justin and I left for his car...there were a few papparazzi guys outside so we had to rush into the car.
so that was what Justin had to deal with everday! tough life!

the water park was amaizing, I had been there once before. there were lots of extras (people who appear on music videos or movies without actually getting paid) plus the dancers and Nicki Minaj, Usher and Pattie Mallette(JBs mom) were there too. My sister was a huge fan of Nicki. Justin introduced me and they gave me a hug each. My heart was beating really fast. I was speachless.
"she is the one I was telling you guys about the other day"

what was happening? wait, did he talk to them about me? It made me blush but I couldn´t let it show, Just the other day I escaped from home and here I was, having met Justin and Nicki Minaj shooting BAAB (Beauty And A Beat). talk about life changng moments.

"you could be one of the extras if you want, I mean, there isn´t much to do here anyway." Justin suggested.
my mind and heart were racing, I thought I heard wrong "wait. what? I..I...I"
"comeon, it will be fun, it always is....give it a shot. the camera will love yah!" Nicki added
Justin took my hand and draged me to the set.
"Just dance and feel the beat." was the last advice Justin gave to me .

And that was what I did as we rehearsed before the shooting started. All I had to do was bust a few free-style dance moves and that was all, pretty easy I would say, it was a one take thing right. Just go infront of the camera and record, but it wasn´t like that at all, they had to cut after small mistakes. It was tiresome and not as easy as I thought it would be but I mean, hey, who was I to complain, I was going to be in Justin´s video right.

It took the whole night before we finished and it felt pretty good, I was tired but happy. Angel had asked to pick me up but then Justin had already offered to give me a ride home. On the way home, Justin and I talked about lots of stuff, and he was truly a really cool guy, just so many people who misunderstand and misinterpretate him.

I was home five minutes later, said my  goodbyes and suddenly, from nowhere, I feel something tickle me from behind. Aah! it was my phone in my back pocket on vibration. Who could be calling at this time of the night? I was about to reach and grab it but the ringing stopped. I thought it was Angel trying to call me but i was already home. on my way up the stairs, the phone rang again.

I took it fast this time and I freezed on the spot, I could feel sweat forming on my forehead, my mouth went dry and my eyes almost dropped on seeing the name of the caller and tears were kinda forming in my eyes.
I didn´t pick up and it went directly to voicemail. then a voice I hadn´t heard in a long time came on
"Sweetie, where are you? I....."
I didn´t hear the rest of the conversation, I just..........



No comments:

Post a Comment